for a Pastor!
We're on the lookout for a full-time Pastor, to work alongside the Elders to lead our multi-generational church.
We seek a Pastor who is strategically minded, administratively skilled, active in recruiting, a team player with a high level of personal energy and enthusiasm, an experienced preacher who has a pastoral heart, and values relational ministry particularly between the different age demographics.
There is a focus on developing leaders, rather than doing all the work, so an ability to gather people, inspire them to contribute and centre their efforts on a unified direction
Does this sound like you?
Please read on:
- Have strong leadership and communication skills and are relationship-focussed.
- Connected to vision and can inspire and motivate people to action, in large and small groups
- Enjoy leading and teaching people how to live in purpose, and to grow in and share their faith.
- Enjoy leading other leaders while working hard and having fun.
- Able to preach engaging sermons to all age groups.
- A person who embodies integrity and character and lives out the core values and beliefs of LPC with an ability to transmit these to others.
- Champion all ages, inspiring our church to say yes to the next generation, investing in their future now.
- Delight in organising, managing and structuring projects/teams – while remaining flexible to change
- Lead the training, equipping and mobilizing of young leaders. Always a step or two ahead of the team, feeding them what they need to learn, grow and lead.
- Actively contribute to the shaping and implementing of the vision of Lane Park Church so that it becomes a growing and vibrant multigenerational church.
- Engage all the church in a journey of discipleship, both personal and corporate, in order to glorify God and make Him known.
For further information please contact Bruce McKevitt (021 063 1598) or email email@example.com for a copy of the Position description.